Production and Fulfillment Manager
Company: Dickerson, Bakker & Associates
Location: Coppell, Texas
Position Description: Serving as the fulcrum between client personnel, Dickerson, Bakker team members, free-lancers, and outside vendors, the Production & Fulfillment Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure that clients’ Impact Messaging deliverables are developed and fulfilled as promised—on budget, on time and with the highest level of service and quality.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ensure prompt and efficient information sharing while managing internal and external communications, deadlines, and requests between the client, Impact Messaging team, and vendors—from concept development through distribution/completion.
- Interact with client, Impact Messaging team, and outside vendors/suppliers to maintain a positive working relationship between everyone involved.
- Manage and oversee graphic design of print materials and digital media.
- Manage internal and external production of print and digital Impact Messaging deliverables to ensure that each client’s experience results in high satisfaction and a beneficial outcome.
- Identify and resolve issues that arise in a timely, efficient, and positive manner—before they become a crisis.
- Compile and enter job information in Salesforce and Teamwork; track and monitor progress to identify process improvement & streamlining opportunities.
- Conduct data segmentation, list manipulation, addressing, and mail merges for complex campaigns. This will require communicating with both the client to acquire the information and with the vendor to ensure correct production.
- Manage quotes, procurement, and production for print and digital service items.
- Ensure prompt and accurate delivery, invoicing, and archiving of completed service item information into company data systems.
- Consistently exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will align well with our corporate culture and core values, and will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three-plus years of experience in print production, marketing agency, and/or direct mail lettershop, with solid understanding of the print and digital media industry.
- Successful track record demonstrating strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proven customer service relationship skills.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy, deadline-driven environments.
- Maintains and provides steadiness during stressful situations.
- Possesses the right balance of assertive determination to ensure what is promised gets done on time, and winsomeness to safeguard continuing positive working relationships.
- Demonstrates excellent time management and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Has a high level of technical acumen—ideally including experience working with software such as Microsoft Office, Teamwork (or other Project Management software), and Salesforce.
View the Opportunity Profile to see a detailed profile of this position.